Tuesday 21 December 2010

Accidental Santa and early xmas prezzy (sort of)

To recreate the accidental Santa look you will need: 


- one pair of american (I'm a sexual pervert who  makes i-denti-kit clothing) apparel red sweat pants (and, yes, I'm a sucker for having bought them) 


- one Abercrombie & Fitch zip-up hoody (red)
(shit this is getting worse, I'm sounding as if I'm permanently dressed as though I fell into Banana Republic and got hit with the Ralf Lauren/ Hilfigher stick on the way out) 


- and one H&M faux fur deer stalker. 


Combine the above items with cheap white thermals.
Add sofa cushion and accessorize with red leather belt (both borrowed from friend) 


Voila, in no time at all, you too could be Santa.


So that's the accidental Santa bit. Now for the sort of early Christmas prez.


One of the freelancers at work has very kindly lent me his Lomo LC-A to be playing with over the festive period. As you can see here, whilst in the search of an interesting way to shoot said camera, I have in fact plumped for surgically grafting the camera onto the back of a small Inuit's prized husky dog. Nice isn't it. He didn't feel a thing- the Inuit that is.

I especially like the little man on the view finder shutter. He's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment