Saturday 2 April 2011

Fack-yeah! Friday's a good day!

And how! I get picked up taken for a drive, thrown around and then went and did some th-raping of my own in the very same vehicle (pictured below). 




And whilst I'm screaming my lungs out and giggling ridiculously at sheer acceleration, I get a call from Casey. And Friday just gets better! We were shortlisted! One weekend's work well worth it. 


How to celebrate? Bit of fizz Monday morning? Pissed-up party for two all through work Monday? A full day of girls making gun noises? A bicycle ride for the day? Or maybe what I need is some suggestions.


In the mean time there's this rather appropriately named TTC track 'Travailler'. I'm sensing they're not making reference to work in the same way as I might be, but I think I love it even more than I already did because of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment